Search This Blog

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Halloween preparation

I started working on costumes this week-in part thanks to a unintended nudge from Jamie, who has already finished her son's costume! I was sorta putting it off, partly because I have to get ready for Timothy's birthday party, and because all my sewing stuff got moved when Tom had to fix the window it sits in front of. He doesn't clean his mess afterward, so I had cleaned up, but never set things back in place. I wasn't looking forward to having to get everything in place, and then figure out all the costumes. Leanna was adamant about her costume though, so that was an easy choice. And surprisingly, Justin and Timothy picked their costumes rather easily too. So now we're just waiting on me!! We'll see if I'm organized enough to pull it off!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

lol =) you know...its bad and embarrassing b/c i couldn't sleep (literally) until i finished it! so it was detrimental to my health to get the costume done early!

Sue said...

Jamie, you are so funny. You did a great job on the costume. I'm glad you feel like that, I used to be like that when I was young and into finishing something I started. Now I say, wait until tomorrow, it's another day, lol.