Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Parade







Leanna marched in our Halloween parade today. And this year I made it in plenty of time to catch her! Although, let me tell you, I could very easily have missed her if I wasn't paying attention. There aren't as many people marching in parades anymore, and there aren't as many people coming to watch either!!
Her troop's theme was "Have a ball with Girl Scouts" and the girls all painted their t-shirts as a beach ball, basketball, or soccer ball. Leanna's the soccer ball with blond braids. (It was tough to get her picture as Tom was darting for candy in front of me and when he wasn't there was a man standing right in front of Leanna! We yelled her name and she was embarrassed and mouthed "Stop!" to us.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love Leanna's soccer ball outfit. Did she enjoy the parade? At least it was a nice day for it, not like Saturday.

Jamie said...

too funny that she said stop hehe...although i'm such a nutcase i probably would've wanted to cry! =)

Michele said...

Yeah, me too! But then again, Jamie, you heard my devastation when Adam wouldn't friend me on Facebook...LOL!!

Parades are so exciting! Neat costumes!