Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Pumpkin and the nursing patch



Isn't he adorable??! I just want to squish his little face, he's so cute! Aunt Cindy's hat was very popular yesterday.
And I included one of me feeding Jacob in the pumpkin patch. I've been doing that since the year Timothy was a baby. Tom took a picture and I thought it was pretty neat. If you catalogue all the places I've nursed, this is one of the coolest. If our camera battery wasn't dying we could have made it a prettier picture-with less clutter and more of the beautiful backdrop. We were lucky it took that one. It's kind of fitting though-Timothy sitting on me, squashing me and Jacob, with the pumkins in their bags and our camera bag to the side, Leanna and Justin running around us outside the bounds of the picture. The beauty here is from the natural act between mother and child, and we are both happily focusing on that and ignoring the rest of the clutter and noise around us.
-Note to the squeamish-the only skin in the picture is my neck, you can safely look.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

lol i like your "safe for work" comment =)

very neat pictures!