Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Jacob Quinn Maximus



Born: July 17th, 4:50 PM

Weight: 8 lbs, 6 oz

Length: 20 1/2 inches
Hair & Eyes: Brown, blue (so far)
Extra info: Born with a knot in the umbellical cord and not one but two sacs were around him. He was well protected in there (probably a good thing considering how often his older siblings banged into my belly). Leanna got to see the placenta like she wanted, actually we all did. Tom didn't get to catch the baby-he was big and the birth was fast so the midwife didn't want to take chances.
Extra extra info: the pills I took were not some labor inducing drug, like I originally thought. They were blue cohash, a homeopathic medicine.

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a cutie.

I feel sorry for both of Leanna and Jacob when they have to start signing legal documents. They are going to say mom and dad why did you make our name so long, LOL.

I like both of their names, but pop-pop Chuck, now that's anothr story, LOL.

Jamie said...

congratulations steph! he is a cute baby!

Michele said...

Congratulation to you and your family. He is adorable! I said to Jamie that I usually can't tell who babies look like, but I can clearly tell he looks like his siblings! Best wishes to you all!