Search This Blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

Complaining

Sorry I'm not posting much here lately-just kind of killing time until this baby is OUT!! I don't feel like doing anything! It's just extremely uncomfortable at this point. My lower back is always hurting and I often get pain in my hips because the joints loosen to prepare for birth. Bending over is painful, I can't lay on my back (or stomach naturally), even rolling over to the side in bed or getting up from laying down is a big chore! Getting up from sitting is hard and it's uncomfortable to stand at the sink to wash dishes because my belly hits the sink and my arms have to stretch so far to wash them. The kids are constantly hitting or bumping into my belly and I can't stand that! Leanna asked me last night if I"ll have more room again on my lap after the baby comes out. When I walk it feels like a ball of lead is in my belly. I went to the WIC office today and the bank and even that little walk just drains the energy out of me. I was really hoping to give birth now, but I have to concentrate on NOT doing that until the midwife comes back-July 4th. She has a backup doctor, but I want to give birth with her there. Last week she checked and I'm a centimeter dialated and the head is right there, so it could be any time.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hang in there steph! i can definitely feel your pain, i was incredibly uncomfortable towards the end too. and i can't even imagine having to tend to 3 little ones!

LOL i'm glad you posted tho, i always think, when you don't, that you had the baby!! i just try to keep an eye out on sue and alanna's blogs just in case!!