Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's been a fun week


*Me and the kids have a cold/caugh
*I'm hoping Jacob doesn't catch it, or at least not bad!! He's too little!
*I had to say no to Maree' coming over this weekend because we're sick and I'm not taking a chance-Jacob's already fighting off getting the cold he doesn't need to be exposed to unfamiliar germs now. I did not win points for that decision.
*My Mom and sister came over and helped clean my messy house while I was sick-THANKS!
*Leanna and Justin had fun with clay
*Mommy had fun with medicare people
*We found a tic on Leanna's head-oh joy!!
*So we got to take a trip to the doctor's office-she needed her physical anyway
* They didn't want to do any tests for the tic this time(she first got a tic when she was 2 1/2 ) just said to watch the site where he was for a bullseye rash
*The kids discovered how much fun glue is.....when you pour it......on your head.
*So far I've lost 25 pounds since giving birth (but still look pregnant) : (
*We had catalytic converter trouble with Tom's van
*Local youths decided to "beautify" Tom's van
We got Jacob's birth certificate already-that's fast!
Tom's cousin Rebekah had her baby, Jack Henry, on her Mom's birthday (July 26)

2 comments:

Michele said...

How did they get a hold of that glue anyway?!!? That must have been horrible getting it out of his hair!

I hope that wasn't 'beautify' in a bad way...

Hopefully next week will be a better week!

Jamie said...

thats a beautiful pic of leanna!