Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Timmy's Birthday

Also, I had intended to remind everyone that Timothy's first birthday is coming up and we'll be celebrating it this coming weekend, but all that was put on the back burner with the awful tooth stuff. So we'll celebrate it Sunday afternoon, anyone is welcome to come party with us! Because of the tooth stuff my house is not exactly fabulous, so again, just warning you it won't be at it's cleanest. Tom's talking about cooking sausage on the grill. I think I'm still too tired to do anything major, so I'm thinking maybe we'll make a small meal, because we do want to make it special-it is his first birthday party!! You should all come see how adorable he is-I write more about his sibblings at this point, but he's goshdarn cute too!

No comments: