Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am almost-almost-finished with Leanna's costume! I still have to sew the zipper on (ugh), do the hem, fix one very tiny mistake, then do the headband and neck band and it'll be done!!!!! Then of course wash and iron it and we'll be good to go. She'll be the most wonderful Cinderella ever! I just have to iron Justin's costume yet-he's Winnie the Pooh this year, the costume I made for Leanna 3 years ago. Timothy will be a tiger baby of course. It's his turn to wear that one. Next year Justin will be on his own, costume-wise. After Winnie-the-Pooh Leanna was Dorothy from the Wizzard of Oz, and Justin can't use that costume. I don't know if I'll make Justin's costume next year, we'll have to see what the next year brings. I like to make clothes for Leanna because my Mom sewed clothes for us (and our barbies) and I always thought that was really neat. It is just something I wanted to do for my daughter as well.

I'm so far behind on dishes and laundry and I have to iron the costumes and I have to get everyone's clothes(and ones to change into afterwards) ready for the bat M. and make sure everything is packed and everyone is bathed and ready to go in the AM. Camera batteries have to be found and charged, the diaper bag packed, you get the picture. It'll be a busy weekend.

No comments: