Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shelter and Pizza Hut

The picture was my mother's day present she made with Brownies-the frame and the picture.
Last night Leanna visited the Humane Society Shelter (with Brownies) and then they walked to Pizza Hut afterwards. She kept talking about the pizza hut part of the night-she was really impressed that they were allowed to play in the parking lot. She said they had two dance contests and she won both. She really enjoyed herself with the other girls, which makes me really happy.

There's a camping trip this weekend but she really doesn't want to go......I'm a little dissapointed because I think she'd really have a lot of fun, but I've decided we'll try next year, maybe she'll be ready then. I'm once again really pleased with her Girl Scouts experience. She's been blessed with very nice leaders and a good group of girls!

1 comment:

Sue said...

At least she is having some fun with her troop and leaders. I really wish that she would enjoy school like that, if the girls were as nice to her as they are in her Brownie Troop. It would make for a nicer school experience.

I loved school so much when I was her age, and I was so disappointed when summer came and I couldn't see my classmates, until the next school year. Maybe one of these school years she will meet really nice girls and enjoy that year of school.