Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

He dressed himself


Justin and Timothy get themselves dressed every day (unless we're going somewhere). I don't really care what they wear so long as it's generally weather appropriate. They tend to go through more than one outfit a day, so some days I end up with something like the above pictured outfit. Justin's shorts (that are big on Justin), and two different boots. I asked if he wanted to change into something that fit better, but he was satisfied with his choices, so I let it go.
I'm beyond caring much what the neighbors think!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I wouldn't care either what the neighbors think. They are home and if they want to dress themselves and it doesn't match, who cares, as long as they are dressed. I think his little outfit it just to darling. Maybe he should design his own clothes, LOL.

He would fit in school when they have whacky dress up day.