Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I hate being sick!

We've been-and still are-sick here.
I crashed on Friday, after feeling only a slight ache in my throat most of the week. Leanna had been sick for just the morning last Sunday, fine by the afternoon, and Timothy got sick Sunday afternoon through Wednesday. Jacob is still sick, but not as bad as the worst two days. Though he did have a three hour period today where he cried non-stop today(Sunday). I was wondering if maybe he had an ear infection, but then I got him to sleep and after he woke up he was normal for being sick. (If that makes sense to you).
Friday afternoon I crashed big time. I felt like I wanted to die. Puking at one in the morning and everything!! Saturday afternoon I started to feel a bit better. I went to bed early (for me) and woke up with only a runny nose. Everything else was gone. Halleluja! Timothy's started throwing up occasionally again, but is otherwise normal. Justin, Leanna, and Timothy all have a cough though. But Justin and Leanna don't show any signs of sickness other than the cough. Is that confusing enough for you?

Thanks to my Mom and sister who came over for an hour or two (not sure, my head was fuzzy) on Friday and let me go lay down upstairs with my sickest baby, Jacob.

I cannot wait to be done with all the sickness and the extra cleaning (washing and rewashing sheets and clothes with throw-up, sheets and blankets, washclothes, getting rid of piles of tissues, etc.) and all the mess that built up while I've been sick and taking care of the sick!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

oh man, that's the worst steph! hope everyone is feeling 100% soon and you can get cleaned up!

Jamie said...

p.s. i came home early from work to take care of jonathan for a sick john =( boo hoo!

sajmom said...

Is he working now? I think Tom said he was looking for work too. I need Obama to work some magic, now!!