Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dinosaur Love


Last night I was reading to the kids from Justin's new dinosaur book. It was a Christmas present I got from Borders bargain books for $3.99-it's 11 models to make and play scenes plus the story/info. I was worried it was a little too old for him, some of the language used is a bit difficult. He is loving it though, and Leanna was enjoying it too. Sometimes it can be a bit annoying to read Justin a story because he interrupts you so many times to ask questions. He is very observant and wants to know about everything!!

Anyway, I thought it was cute that he commented, as I was in the middle of reading, why are dinosaurs so neat!?
Then later we were reading about a herd of Apatosaurus being watched by a hungry Allosaurus. We'd just had a big discussion on herbivores, carnivores, and omnimores so I asked Justin if he knew why the Allosaurus was watching the Apatosaurus. He happily replied, "Because they're so neat!" LOL.

No comments: