Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Cheaper Soap

I thought this was interesting. The morning call runs a section on Sundays called On The CHEAP that highlights a reader submitted tip on ways to save money. Some I don't find useful, but they're interesting to read, nonetheless. This week's was about soap for washing your hands. Might be worth trying, the handsoaps you buy are always rediculously thick. You probably need only a quarter of the amount that comes out, it's so concentrated.
If you're interested, here's the story.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

wow. i'm really liking that idea...although i have a couple of liquid soap refills under my sink right now...i may just dilute them too! thanks!

Sue said...

I have a Pampered Chef liquid soap dispenser that I use. It has a soap line and a water line. I put dish soap in it and then I add the water to the water line. I have been using that for about 6 months. It comes out like foam and you wash your hands with it. You get two dispensers pumps when you buy it from Pampered Chef, but only one bottle.

sajmom said...

I wouldn't recommend buying from Pampered Chef if you're trying to save money though!