Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A request

We just got the valentine's edition of Family Fun magazine (which I highly recommend, it's inexpensive and full of easy crafts and family ideas) and they have instructions on how to make a fire station playset from boxes. It looks like something Timothy would LOVE and would be really fun for us to make. He was upset that we couldn't make it right away. But I don't have the materials yet........so I'm requesting that anyone who can get these items to me, please save some for us!

The items needed:
cereal boxes, egg cartons, plastic coffee can lids, tea boxes, oatmeal boxes, aluminum foil boxes, plastic lids (especially if they have a brim!)

If you are a subscriber to the magazine you can sign up for digital access as well.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I have a cereal box waiting to give Tom when I see him.