Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

things are looking up


I think it's a better day today-although we were running later and Justin complained about walking the whole way to school. Then at Justin's request, we walked to the store again. He wantedfood to eat, specifically macky-Roni! It was nice though because I managed to distract him by talking about how all this walking would help build his muscles and that someday he'd have bigger faster muscles than me or his Daddy. He got a big kick out of that thought and then spent the rest of the way there telling me his muscles were growing already and that he was faster than me! So I kept calling him a stinker and he was laughing and forgot to be too tired to walk.
Then we stopped to watch a digger (like above). He and Timothy were fascinated. He's seen them in books, but never in person. I've explained what the trucks do but it's completely different to see it in action. They didn't want to leave!

No comments: