Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So much for positive thinking......

Not my favorite way to start the day.......Leanna insisted on walking to school with a blanket covering her head and body. She wanted to take a hat, I told her she didn't need one and we had to go, NOW. She'd been fooling around and was already late. So she grabbed the orange and black tiger blanket and wrapped it over her head. So only her legs showed from under the blanket. Let's just say that we were not invisible walking to school this morning.

Today was just a stream of bad happenings and bad news. It really seemed like things were starting to turn around for us, I really had hope. I won't bother to list everything, it doesn't make for good reading and I don't think most people are interested anyway. I really really hate getting my hopes up for nothing.

1 comment:

ADP said...

That is too funny about Leanna walking to school that way. OMG where does she get that stuff from?