Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

(lack of) Camera skills

Did you ever try holding the camera at arm's length and taking a picture of yourself and someone else? It's not as easy to get a good picture as you'd think. Apparently I do not have Jamie's skills with a camera, or else she's just really photogenic. Or both. She posted some pics of her and her son on her blog a bit ago, I'd link but her blog's private.
So I tried it yesterday with the kids. Let's just say you don't need to see the results.
Also, I learned some scary lessons about me and genetics. But the kids really liked seeing a picture of me with each of them, separately. So I kept the pictures, though it pains me. : )

1 comment:

ADP said...

ummmmm....lesson about genetics? huh? I think you're treading on dangerous ground there kiddo