Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Speaking of Cinderella........

While I remember......Sunday Leanna yelled at me in frustration, "You have me doing all the work here!" It probably didn't help her mood that I started laughing.
I don't think she does quite enough (which is my fault, not hers) but I do wonder if any of her friends do chores at all. That's a whole post in itself-the short version is that I think chores are very good for kids and that most modern kids do not have enough responsibilities at home. People always worry about kids in large families-larger than mine-doing too much but I'd be willing to bet that those kids get far more benefits than kids who do few to none.

I've recently been consciously working more on teaching Justin to do things so that he will be able to help out more and be more self-reliant. He's definitely ready for it.

I didn't expect her to be yelling that at me for a few more years though, LOL.

No comments: