Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finding inspiration online

Today's the first time in a while I've visited SouleMama's blog, which I always find so inspirational.  I love this sweater she made for herself!  Although she thinks it's too big, I think it fits perfectly. 
I'm still in a funk, but I figured I have to keep posting stuff if I want anyone to use my amazon links (a way to make a tiny chunk of change) and if I decide to try for an online writing job, I should keep my blog current.  I'm not sure I'll even bother with that route anymore, but I don't want to completely close the door either.   
At this point I feel like I'm continually waiting for the other shoe to drop....the next bad thing to happen.  I'm getting scared because it's been getting worse and worse, so I really hope it stops soon before anything truly tragic occurs.  I'm worried that something will happen to one of the kids next, and I don't think I could handle that. So I can't guarantee for the future, because more bad stuff might happen, but for today I'll post a little more. 

1 comment:

jess said...

omg that sweater is gorgeous!