Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My cowboys

Justin was gifted with a new pair of cowboy boots from a friend's son.  They're a little too big for him yet, but he loves them.  So now Timothy is allowed to wear Justin's old pair(even though they no longer fit, he couldn't give them to Timothy).  Jacob cried today because he wanted to wear them too! 
I didn't notice Justin's red mustache until I unloaded the picture.  With his loose pants tucked into the boots it kind of makes him look like a villian or an evil nazi!  Timothy's just plain impish, as always. 

4 comments:

Jamie said...

too cute! kohls had toy story cowboy boots on sale right now!

sajmom said...

I think that's where Justin's love of cowboys came from.....and I don't think he's ever even seen the whole Toy Story movie!

sajmom said...

Oh and congrats on becoming MRS.

Jamie said...

thanks =) for us it was mostly a legal thing...we always say that jonathan is my engagement ring and josslyn is the wedding ring =)