Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amazon & me!

If you noticed my new widget on the side there, that's an attempt to earn some badly needed $ for our family!  If you use the search bar, it takes you to amazon and I can earn a small percentage of your purchases.  The more people buy through me, the higher the percentage I can earn is (up to a point).  So when you're doing your Christmas or Birthday shopping, or just browsing for a book.......come here and enter amazon through my blog!! 

It takes a few days for them to approve my application (although they give you immediate access to their widgets, banners, etc.) I'm not sure if I earn immediately or if that doesn't begin until I'm approved.  So if you actually are looking to buy something in the near future, it might be wise to wait a few days. You don't get anything until you accumulate $10.00 and I believe you have to wait 60 days after the end of the month you accumulate it to actually get the money.  So this is not a get rich quick scheme, by any means! But it's something, and it's a start......writing is kind of on the back burner this week due to my lovely landlords. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your new backround. Are you able to see what the person purchased? 'Cause that could be a problem!