Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What we've been up to lately.....





*The rabbit had babies again two days ago. (we know it was that day because Tom picked her up to check out why she had blood on her nose and some bloody stuff came out).
*Jacob's giving Timothy a run for his money on the strange sleeping positions! He's pictured sleeping on the arm of the couch.
*Leanna is very into Barbies lately. As you can see, she doesn't need any more barbies. (the vast majority are hand-me-downs and donated Barbies) She might need some swimsuits for them though.
*Justin and Timothy have found the joy that is "I Spy" I've never really enjoyed that game.
*Justin and Timothy have also been into blocks and Legos a lot lately, particularly Timothy. One day the kids decided to throw everything out of Leanna's (very large and full) closet, and they found a box of Legos that I had stored high in Leanna's closet (she was too young for them when she got them and I forgot they were there). I've been thinking about getting some PlayMobil sets for Justin for his birthday or Christmas. They make some really cool stuff, I think I'd enjoy playing with them too!
*Leanna's been copying Hannah Montanna lyrics off a you-tube site and writting them down so she can sing all the words of the song.
*Jacob loves shoes, and will bring them to me everyday to put them on him. I still sing the shoes and socks song to him when we put them on. For those of you who don't know, that is a song Mimi made up and always sang to children. I think of her when I sing it, and how that is one way she lives on as I sing it to my children just like she did for so many years.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love when you take picture of you kids sleeping in weird positions. That is so cute falling asleep on the arm of the sofa.

Are you still in need of dressers? I have a woman at church that her daughter has some dressers she is getting rid of. They are white with colored handles. She said they are in OK condition. Let me know so I can call her tomorrow or send her an email to church. If I can fit them in my car I'll get them, but I won't know until I talk to her on how big they are.

sajmom said...

Yup, we need to replace the two in the boys' room, they're falling apart.