Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I can't resist posting this!


I've not felt like posting because I have this huge thing going on that I don't want to post about. And it would feel wierd to post about other trivia while having this huge thing that I was saying nothing about. But I just can't resist this one. For some reason, the lyrics to the song, Patience (Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry...") from Music Machine were going through my head. And I thought, Oh! I should look that up!
I love being able to do that! It's from a Christian children's album I listened to over and over and over when I was a kid. And guess what? It's still available! Not on record though. LOL, I am old!!

Laura, we may have to visit Hackmans and see if they have it there. May end up an Easter present for the kids!

2 comments:

Sue said...

That's a cute song for kids. It is so hard to have patience, as we get older. We should all live by that, LOL.

ADP said...

OMG I forgot all about the Music Machine lol. That was such a good album. I'm not sure if Hackman's would have it, the last time I went there I was really disappointed in what the store had become. It mainly sells generic christian books, nothing hard hitting.