Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Earning a Flag Try-It







We went to Union Terrace tonight for Brownies. Leanna got to learn all about Flags and how to fold them, etc. I would have liked to listen to it myself but the boys were too antsy so I had to take them outside.
There were only a couple girls from Leanna's troop so she was being shy.
As we were leaving I think it was Justin who pointed out to me that the clouds looked pretty neat. So I took a picture. And they tracked the moon following us home. Justin thought it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Where was Leanna's Brownie vest, or her sash? They all look cute. How many troops are in the picture?

sajmom said...

There was a Brownie event last Friday that we missed because we were in Easton too long. If we had gone to that we would have been told to wear her uniform, or her sash at least. There were a few others that didn't have theirs either. I don't know how many troops there were, it was mainly kids from Union Terrace school. There were some boy scouts and some Daisys and Juniors too.