Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter Craft Night








The school has a partnership with a local church and they hold many functions there like last night's Winter Craft Night. They had a pot luck dinner but I don't think many people brought stuff. Tom thought he'd be finishing a job for the beginning of the week, but they didn't have enough work for him so he ended up being home and able to attend. I don't think he was so thrilled with that, but I was!! It helped with controlling our kids while there and was good for them to spend time with their father. I don't know if he'd admit it, but I think he had fun making stuff too.

Santa Claus made an appearance. Timothy was kind of in awe. In fact at one point when Tom

said he would take Timothy over to see Santa (he wouldn't go at first, too scary) Timothy ran away-who has time to wait!- and up onto the stage as another family was getting their picture taken with Santa! Tom had to run up and get him, while apologizing to the photographer and family! We'll pick up the pictures the school took with Santa after school today. Justin was too afraid to sit with Santa, but he wanted to go over and tell Santa that he wants a bulldozer for Christmas. Leanna said she was going to tell Santa she wanted a Dream Catcher, but apparently when she got up there she asked for a Hannah Montanna guitar.

Leanna asked me if that was the real Santa. She sounded a bit skeptical so I told her that I thought it might have been one of Santa's brothers, but I wasn't sure because I didn't get a good look at him.

3 comments:

Jess/Blushed said...

Steph, your kids are adorable! Merry Christmas!

Psst...check out my blog, I made my yearly post and there is some big news in there =P

sajmom said...

Thank you!
Merry Christmas to you too!
PS>Tom says why not August 31st?

Jess/Blushed said...

Dan wanted it to be the 28th which is his birthday, but thats a Thursday, so we had to settle for the 30th since its a Saturday and all that fun schtuff =P