Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Looks like an Evil Anne Geddes


I couldn't resist posting this one. Looks like baby in a blender to me! I'm kind of a simple girl though, I think it's easiest to wash the baby lying down. I was given several of those little baby holder things, for when the baby can sit up, that I gave away. I thought that it would make it more difficult to wash the baby that way. Babies have all kinds of little folds to clean. And it can give a false sense of security-babies can still slide down into the water. Great if it helps someone else, just not for me.


A new style of infant bathtub from the Netherlands is generating a fair bit of buzz on the internet. The idea is to mimic the position the baby was in when inside the womb. It also provides better water coverage -- everything below the neck is underwater -- so the baby is less likely to get cold. The manufacturers even claim it will help with colic and learning to stand.

No comments: