Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Email answer from Santa

Merry Christmas Leanna,
It's Seasons Greetings here at the North Pole. Everyone is very busy getting ready for the big day. All the elves are working especially hard making toys and getting the Sleigh ready for the flight. Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer have been exercising and testing their skills in the reindeer games. Mrs. Claus is mending my big red suit after I lost a button climbing down a chimney last year. And I've been busy making my list, and of course... checking it twice. I see you've been very good this year Leanna and want Big big big pack of Barbies, racecar with remote control, Big big big pack of toy ducks, along with a surprise or two I'm sure. Be sure to get to bed early Christmas Eve... the sooner you do, the sooner I can drop by! Don't forget to check The North Pole Times to see how things are going up here at the North Pole as we get ready for Christmas! We'll have an update EVERYDAY!
Merry Christmas Leanna,
PS: If you plan to leave a snack, I really love leftovers and of course cookies and milk. And be sure to set aside something for the reindeer. They get pretty hungry doing all that flying!

2 comments:

Sue said...

thanks Steph, I really enjoyed looking at the north pole
news. i added it on my blog so other people could read it.

Jamie said...

did u see what happens when u ask santa if you're on the naughty or nice list? LOL thats cute