Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

From before Christmas......

While I remember...........
We did go look at lights in our jammies (except for killjoy Tom this year) before Christmas with thermoses of hot chocolate. We won a coupon to see lights in the parkway free from Leanna's school craft night so that's where we went. We looked through the Christmas barn afterwards. I wouldn't go every year, but every few or so.........maybe. We have to find a good route to look at lights every year.

We never found the time to decorate the cut out cookies this year. And that's the best part! Il love decorating them, being creative about it.. The night we made the cookies was the Saturday before Christmas and I also still had to decorate the tree and look at lights with the kids(which we did that night) and finish a few homemade presents and finish wrapping presents. I just didn't have enough time to do everything this year.
Christmas morning I accidentally unplugged the computer (not realizing he had the tree lights pluged into the same outlet as the computer) and when the computer restarted, well it wouldn't restart. Tom was able to restart it in safe mode only, and we managed to save all our pictures and documents on dvd disks, thank God!! Then he had to reformat the computer when he had a chance. So we didn't have a computer and I couldn't unload the pictures from our camera. So that's where I've been. I'll post more when I get a chance. Plus I've been just trying to find a way out from under the Christmas mess. So, you know, happy holidays to anyone who reads this blog!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Who took you to go see the Light's in the Parkway? Why didn't Tom want to go as a family?

Sorry, for the computer dilemma, but I'm glad you were able to save your stuff. What did we ever do before without computers?

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Jess/Blushed said...

Argh, thats one thing I wanted to do this year but didnt get around to. =[ I'd go out tonight but with all the drunkards on the streets, I'll have to save it for next year.

sajmom said...

No, Tom went with us,he just refused to wear pjs out of the house!