Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Letters to Santa

We sent (email) letters to Santa.  I wish I'd saved Justin's letter, but I didn't know the website didn't include a copy of your letter in the reply.  Some of the odder requests that I can remember: he asked for a moose hat, a metal toy sewing machine, chocolate and a bag of M&Ms in his stocking, if you can make that recipie!  He also asked what time Santa went to bed.  Leanna wrote her own so I wasn't involved in that one either......but I did manage to save a copy of Timothy's!

Timothy's email letter to Santa, I just wrote down what he said, there was no editing:
How are you doing Santa? Please can you get all these for Christmas for me Santa?


I want a whole bag of chocolates. I want a calendar. I want a toy camera too. And a toy lightning McQueen house. And a Lightning McQueen picture. I want a toy reindeer hat, a real one! And another Mickey Mouse ball, a big one! And a Santa suit. I want a toy racecar phone. A real racecar tv. A real Bible. A Handy Manny set. And a builder construction set that you can saw and make a pirate ship. And a real ironing board. And a cd player, my own Lightning McQueen one. And a candle, a real one. And a real camera too. And a big huge train that all of us could sit in, Mommy and Daddy too.


Goodbye! Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

No comments: