Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Boy

I am loving the stage Justin's in right now.  This is new for me, since I mainly grew up around girls and Justin is my first boy so this is the first time I am going through this stage with a boy.  I'm so glad I get to experience both-it's fun.  It's entirely new for me though. 

He's delightfully boyish-dirt loving, gun toting, fart-joking.   He wants to be strong, he wants to be like his Dad, he wants to know when he can do adult things.  (He just asked me today when he might grow facial hair)  He's full of energy, he's very physical, fascinated with everything, curious about how the world works.  He loves to help make things or to bake.  He collects odds and ends-screws and bits of metal and whatever he picks up-and stores his treasures in his special spot for them.  (He keeps it organized)  He has money in his wallets and always wants to buy stuff. Mainly snickers bars.   He still loves to hear a story.  He's a little man of priciple.  He LOVES boomerang tv.  He likes history, outer space, the human body, tools, weapons, garbage trucks, bats, dogs, construction vehicles, guitars, superheroes, sharks, big wheels, and of course dinosaurs. 
I love him. 
:  )

No comments: