Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Timothy's sand art









One of Timothy's Christmas presents (I think from Nanny Sue and Pop-Pop, but forgive me if I'm wrong, it's hard to keep track of so many presents with four kids! Thanks if it is!) We're slowly working through our craft gifts......right now my extra time has to be focused on cleaning and school. And I'm trying to do more baking to save money too. Quite a few of the crafts require active participation from an adult, and the kids have trouble understanding why they can't just dive in and open every single one!
He really enjoyed making these, though the stickers were kind of small for little hands.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yes, it was from us. I'm glad he enjoyed making the cars. It figures that the fun part (stickers) were a little too small for his hands, but at least he had fun creating his own designs.

The cars look great!