Search This Blog

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Before I forget.....




It's late and I have to get up early, but I wanted to post these before I forget. I don't want to go back and look through the pictures a month from now and wonder what the heck was that green thing??!!
It's actually a present Timothy made me today. I asked him what it was and he just kept replying, a present! I regularly get presents from all three older kids, they really are so sweet! Also note the clothespin magnets, a Christmas present from Laura! Cooler still is that she got the idea to make them from a link I posted. (Well, I think that makes them even cooler. I like to be useful!)
The magnets forming Justin's name were his own doing, and he was very proud of it! I am purposely not doing a lot of "school" with him, which is very very hard. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm not teaching him to read, etc. But I'm trying to go at HIS pace, not what I feel like he should be doing to be "normal." When you hear adds on the radio all the time for programs to teach your six month old to read, that can be a very difficult path to follow. But I know that boy learns all the time from his experiements and playing. I have to trust it will all be ok.

No comments: