Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Cake


It's a purse for Laura, not my best work at all. My apologies for that Laura. I didn't know we were doing the party tonight until last night and I had other stuff planned for today. So I didn't spend as much time on it as I would have liked, and I didn't get a chance to do the proper colors and designs. I was rushed and at the end I had Jacob hanging on my arm.
I really need one of those flat sheets to put cakes on. Or two! I have no idea where you would get them from though?? Let me tell you, I've been loving those pampered chef icing containers my Mother-in-law got me!!
But I do have to say, if you're a fan of chocolate, the iceing was awesome! I added cocoa powder and it was delicious!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I loved the cake and thank you for making it for me! And it was DELICIOUS!!!!! From now on, you make all of my birthday cakes. And start learning wedding cakes, 31 could be the lucky year!