Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too much of a good thing


Leanna told me tonight that one day when she was four years old, a fairy or witch came and zapped her with their magic wand. Yellow stuff went all around her. And after that she was never able to eat a whole lot of stuffing, even though she really really likes it. It just makes her want to throw up now if she eats more than a little.
When asked why a fairy or witch would visit her just to change her stuffing-eating abilities, she said she didn't know. All-righty then.

3 comments:

Sue said...

She really looks nice in that dress. She is growing up too fast, before we all know it she will be a teen and then off to college or something.

sajmom said...

I think that's my favorite of the outfits you two picked. Pink is a great color on her.

Sue said...

She picked them all out for herself. I just showed her all the different ones they had and the ones I got was her choice. I hope she did OK in picking out her own clothes for school.

She has the right hair and skin color for the color pink.