Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recent cuteness

Random cute stuff:

The week we left our house it was raining the one day and Jacob came out on the back porch and said, "Hey!  Who turned the water on??!!"  He kept repeating it, wanting an answer.
Last week he pointed up and said "turn the light on!" (referring to the sun). 

Yesterday Timothy told me when he grows up he's going to drive a motorcycle and a car.  (I hope not!)
But he's also commented on someone on a motorcycle and how they should have a helmet on, so if he does, maybe he'll at least be safety conscious!

We made Rice Krispie treats last night and Justin and Timothy helped.  I don't know what I'd do without Justin to stir in the love!!  

1 comment:

ADP said...

Ahhhhh Justis taking over that job I see. Does Leanna still stir in any love?????