Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Nutella's Yummy

Sounds delicious, I googled Nutella to see if there were any interesting recipies.  Last night looking for a new way to get some fruits/veggies into the kids, I cut up bannas and added some Nutella.  Delicious!

I'll have to try this Nutella recipie from Anali's first ammendment next:

Nutella Banana Muffins
(adapted from delicious days)

1 stick = 1/2 cup butter (melted)
2 large ripe bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup Nutella
1/2 cup vanilla rice milk
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

In medium bowl, add melted butter. Mash bananas into butter with a fork. Mix in all the remaining ingredients except the flour. Stir well with a wooden spoon. Add flour and stir just until combined. I used my regular sized muffin pan and put in paper liners. Pour batter into muffin pan and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.



*Updated 2/8/08* I had to let everyone know about this great recipe for homemade Nutella that I saw on the blog of Mr. Zen Chef himself, Chefs Gone Wild. Check out his very funny post and recipe for Zenutella!



(the post includes a story about Steve Martin! and Nutella!  How cool is that?!)

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

So glad you found the recipe and enjoyed the post! : )