Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Missing my camera

I miss being able to unload photos and share them here.
Our camera, our new camera that I had just bought on Black Friday, is dead.  Apparently got knocked over  or stepped on at some point after the move.  I found out the night before Easter when I went to take pictures of Easter egg making.  I still have our old camera, which does have more options (but less megapixels by far), so I am not camera-less.  But our compuer isn't up and running yet, so I can't unload pictures.   And I miss the smaller, less obtrusive camera.  It could safely fit in my pocket or purse and just wasn't so bulky.
I did check at a camera shop and I'd probably be charged $20.00 to send the camera to be examined, and then most likely about $80.00 for repairs, which is the cost of a new camera already.  
 :  (

No comments: