Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Belated Christmas pictures

Coming down the stairs on Christmas morning

Opening Christmas stockings


As in the past few years, lots of educational/craft gifts. 

We didn't take a lot of pictures that day-while I was cleaning up the Christmas mess and making the dinner, someone set the camera down and I didn't know where it was.  My parents, Laura, Claire & her new boyfriend, and Tony and his family all came over in the late afternoon/evening so there was a flurry of activity.  When Tom wanted me to take a picture of him in his new Superman Snuggie, then he told me where the camera was (apparently he'd known the location all along and didn't think of mentioning it until then).  So there really aren't a lot of pictures from Christmas day.  But the kids had a great time visiting with everyone, Noah and Justin kept us all safe from the Pilsbury Doh Boy (I had no idea he was everywhere!), Leanna and Gabby put together a puzzle, there were various spy missions, lots of dessert, and Tom and Tony talked plumbing (His wife said, if he's drawing pictures, then they're talking plumbing!).  A very busy, tiring but happy day! 

No comments: