Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day 2 of Gingerbread Making
















We ended up doing the houses in two days. The second day we tried it at my Mom's house, but in the future I don't think I would because her kitchen is too small. Next year I would have a house for Leanna to decorate alone. And one for me to help the boys with. I have to admit, I did want to decorate it my way.....I had to let the kids add stuff where they wanted, even though it didn't look as pretty as a result. We'll have to see how it goes next year, maybe we could make our own iceing, or gingerbread pieces too. Maybe.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Leanna looks like the wicked witch in this picture of her. She is like saying, I got this and not you. She just got the wicked witch's expression.

sajmom said...

Nah, I'm just too close to her and the flash made her start closing her eyes. She's actually proudly displaying the wreath she made.