Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cookies for Santa

Who can resist a taste??
very carefully squeezing the icing out

Not so carefully


It was kind of hard for little fingers to hold the top down




Ah, a thing of beauty, is it not?
(Yes, there is a cookie under there!)




All ready to set out with carrots for Santa and the reindeer!


I found a tube of icing for 1.00 so to save time and dishes, I just used that for the kids to decorate the gingerbread cookies for Santa. We only used it on those cookies (it wasn't safe for Jacob, unfortunately), I'm sure Santa appreciated their artistry with the cookies.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm so glad that you enjoy the Santa mug and the Santa plate, especially with the kids and making those traditions every year.

I can't remember will I got them, but I knew I wanted them for my grandkids to enjoy every year.