Search This Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter preparations

Monday night we finally went out and got Easter clothes and candy. It was a relief for me because I hate putting that stuff off til last minute. Actually it was last minute for the clothes-all the pretty Easter dresses start to dissapear pretty quickly. Quite a few were gone in the several weeks between when I first checked out what was in the store and when we actually went to get one. It was an expense, worth it, as far as I'm concerned. If my mother's correct, Leanna is my last girl and so I might as well splurge on pretty dresses when I have the opportunity.
I just found out on Monday also that we're getting Maree for Easter. I really truly don't understand why her mother doesn't want her for holidays except Christmas. Should I ever be in a situation like that I would find it unbearable to be separated from my children for holidays. She volunteers it!
Now if we can make it to see the Easter Bunny I'll be happy. My Mom asked why I care, since those pictures usually come out pretty crappy anyway. But it's a traddition, and it's an annual photo event, a way to measure their growth and development(one year they don't notice, the next their frightened, the next they're thrilled with it, etc.). It makes ME happy, so I guess that's reason enough.

No comments: