Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

cars


One of the things I like about having multiple kids is the opportunity to see the different ways they develop. I can't claim that I treat each one identical, but basically they are being raised the same, in the same environment, and I get to watch the individual differences in them.

It's funny, Justin likes opening the toy cars he's received and may play with them a little or carry them around. But they're just another toy to him. Timothy loves cars, and anything he can push around, since he was old enough to figure out how to do it. I tried to keep them away from the little matchbox type cars for as long as I could since really they're still a choking hazzard(little wheels and parts that can break off). But Timothy enjoys them so much that I just try to watch him and keep them out of his mouth.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i often think that i'd like another baby for that exact reason. i would love to even just see what they would look like, how different or the same they'd be from jonathan.