Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm soooo over this!


I wish I had the money to do a belly cast, I think it'd be a fun momento, especially with how big I am this time.
I had an ultrasound last week, I saw hair on the baby's head, saw the lips moving, I even saw the three arteries of blood moving through the cord! It's such a neat thing to see! I chose not to know the sex. At this point, what's a little bit more wait? The baby's measurements are more consistant with week 38 (out of 40) she estimated the baby's weight at 7 1/2 pounds already. She said her measurements are within a half pound accurate. So either it's just a really big baby or the due date is off.

****However, the same technician also said Justin was measuring two weeks ahead of his date and since I was absolutely certain of the date (I kept track), we were worried he was going to be a really big baby. He was born one day off his due date and he weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Not huge. So obviously her measurements can be off. But she was grouchy, so I didn't mention it to her.*******

So, we could be having this baby in a few weeks or sooner.  I absolutely cannot wait.  I am sooo over the pregnancy thing.  I have terrible trouble sleeping, sometime I can't even get a comfortable position to sit in, my energy level is non-existant, it's giving me back pain, and I'm so tired of little people banging into my (oversensitive) stomache!   Even walking through our tiny kitchen can be difficult with this big belly.  I've always said, I HATE pregnancy, but LOVE the end result! 

No comments: