Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Recent Random Stuff

The boys were thrilled to find a cement truck, right on their own street!  We sat down on the sidewalk to watch for a while. 
Vacation Bible School was last week, and the three older kids had so much fun!!  Food, crafts, friends, and fun!  Justin cried the first day (he's never been separated from all adults he knows), but was fine after that.  I was impressed with how well he did with the singing and dancing, and Mr. Matt told us that he was a real leader!!  We were very proud of him!


Just hangin out on the block and in the backyard......I turned in Leanna's homeschool portfolio last week also, so I'm waiting to hear from the district.  It's a relief to have my part done! 
This is a cupcake cake, though it may just look like a yellow lump.  In honor of Justin's 6th Birthday.  I bought a silicon mold from the dollar store and tried it.  I was in too much of a hurry though, had to get ready for the Stampede Concert on the actual day of Justin's birthday.  I still wanted there to be a cake on the birthdays, to mark the actual day, since we lump the three birthdays together in one party. 

No comments: