Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Seldom Asked Homeschooling Questions-LOL

A change of pace from most of the homeschooling lists I've seen.  This is Homeschooling SAQ (seldom asked questions)

My favorite question/answer:
Recently I attended a state homeschooling convention. At least half the women there were wearing denim jumpers and had lots of children with them. If I decide to homeschool, will I need to buy a denim jumper and triple my family size?



Well, it depends. Some homeschoolers like to be nonconformists. In order to identify
yourself as a nonconformist, you will need to wear the right kind of denim jumper,
never cut your hair again, and have a larger than average family. All the boys will
need to wear slacks and dress shirts whenever you're out in public, and the girls will
need to wear denim jumpers or pretty flowered dresses. Of course, if you don't care
about being a nonconformist, this doesn't apply to you; you're free to dress however you
choose.

No comments: