Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Light at the end of the tunnel (maybe)

Yesterday a man called looking for Tom for some work to be done to his house. He said Tom came highly highly recommended by his neighbor, and he'd seen the work himself and it was good quality work. Then today another man called and said he'd pulled Tom's card from LaBella's (thank you Sue!) and needed work done to a house he'd bought. Neither of these is a certain job yet, but getting calls two days in a row is certainly encouraging. As Tom said, well, spring is coming and people start to think about getting work done.......I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this tiny flow of luck increases. We so desperately need it!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I put a lot of cards at LaBellas, so I'm glad Tom got a call. Andy, one of the owners took a card because he said he likes me, because I have been a good customer since they bought it from Joe & Michelle. He said he was going to call Tom, also. I told him all about Tom's work and his family.

I carry the cards with me all the time and I hand them out to people who are thinking about remodeling their home.

Your Welcome!