Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Next week

I can't wait until next week!
*because I'm looking forward to the parent/teacher conference
* because i'm looking forward to Thanksgiving
*because I'm looking forward to the annual black Friday shopping day

But most importantly of all Because I don't have to get up at 6:30, ok really more like 7, and go out in the cold to take Leanna to school! Hooray! I can't really sleep later than 8 or 9 because Jacob and the boys won't let me but I should be able to get at least an hour and a half extra sleep every day!

I'm also planning to do some crafts with the kids next week since we don't have to plan our days around getting Leanna to school and picking her up.
Next week should be fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is claire
And I miss home a lot, so I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving too. I've had a painting to give you as a birthday present for months now, so i need to see you at some point on Thanksgiving to give it to you. :)

sajmom said...

Are you going to Black Friday this year? Laura can't spend much but is still going.

Anonymous said...

I don't know yet.

Sue said...

Steph, if you need a sitter while you go shopping, I'll be glad to come up and watch the kids for you. Let me know, OK